Monday, July 19, 2010

Introduction

I've been thinking about it for months and now I'm finally doing it! Not sure how this will turn out but my hope has been to start journaling. I've hemmed and hawed on the fence of indecision, going back and forth between doing an "e-journal" and a hand written one. Finally I realized I just need to start somewhere! So here it is, "Head, Heart, Hands" - a personal mantra that represents a lifestyle...the Truth of God and knowledge of His nature and creation effects my thoughts; these thoughts move my heart to compassion; finally this compassion moves us to a tangible application.

That's the idea at least, and it's not always as cut and dry as that. Well, that's a good explanation for now! It's 7:30am and I need to go finishing reading Jeremiah and look after Hannah...


peace,

dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow davidjmccune on Twitter