Thursday, August 5, 2010

Global Leadership Summit Day 1

Wow - what an incredible day of "drinking from the fire hydrant." Heard some amazing speakers and have had some amazing times in prayer and conversation with classmates. I'm feeling tired and need to finish up my Curriculum class so I'll just put done some pithy thoughts from the day:

Celebrate Mile Markers

Stop spending so much time being interesting and be interested

Leverage the tension

Bliss on a stick

Good is the enemy of great

Let's find some darkness to shine a light in

Power of reaching one

Lead myself, Lead my family

It's all about Jesus

The local church is the hope of the world

Redemption

...Don't have enough time to explain all those so maybe I'll revisit. But they're more a reminder to me of some key teachings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow davidjmccune on Twitter