Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Backpack

Pictures from our recent family hike at Mistletoe state park near Augusta - Hannah's first in the hiking back pack! We picked it up at a baby consignment sale...originally $200 - we got it for $25. I mean Dang.

Notice the designer boots she's got! (Those are indeed Pedipeds for those who care)


Even getting carried around deserves a snack break...


And a water stop...don't forget to hydrate...and to use sun protection

We had an awesome time...


Soon you're gonna have to earn those boots, Hannah, and carry some of the weight around here. Good thing you're cute! I love my girls and look forward to more family hikes with our new pack...God thanks for a beautiful day in Your creation, and for an awesome family...(Psalm 19)

1 comment:

  1. Dave-
    This is awesome! How come I didn't know about this? I love the pictures. When are our kids going to meet????

    Andy

    ReplyDelete

Follow davidjmccune on Twitter